Withdrawing money

omzodiakha
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. I have money on my PayPal balance. When I want to withdraw it I get the message There’s a problem. Right now, we’re not able to transfer the funds to your bank. I have a VISA prepaid card. I tried to contact PayPal for one week they end up saying that I should link an eligible card. What is amazing is that on the first day I added and confirmed the card I made my first withdrawal with no problems. Please, can someone help me.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@omzodiakha 

https://www.paypal.com/sn/smarthelp/article/why-did-the-withdrawal-to-my-credit-card-fail-faq834

Check with your card issuer to see if it is possible to continue to withdraw to that particular card. Is the card registered to your name and billing address that matches what's in your PayPal account at the card's website?

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

omzodiakha
Contributor
Contributor
Already done. Everything is right. I have also contacted the card issuer. Everything is right too. If this can help my country is Senegal.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Michael

Hello, @omzodiakha. I'm sorry for any confusion created by the fact that you were able to use a prepaid card with your PayPal account for one withdrawal, but then it stopped working. PayPal asks customers not to add prepaid cards because they may be incompatible with our Security System over the long term.

Please link and confirm a regular credit or debit card at your convenience in order to avoid compatibility issues. Thanks for your kind understanding in this regard and for your help in making PayPal as safe and secure as possible

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.