Withdrawing money to my bank a/c

Jogatsme
Contributor
Contributor

My sister in the UK sent me Xmas money through PayPal. I set up my bank a/c details so I could withdraw and got the msg small sums would be deposited and I just needed to confirm before remaining funds could be transferred. After several days this came through but my option to confirm the amounts defaulted back to the PayPal homepage and now I can't get to the page to confirm the amounts AND I can't transfer funds into that account. Do I remove the account and start all over again (risking this happening again) or is there a way to return to this process page?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
If you go to your PayPal profile, and click into the page to add/manage bank accounts, you should see a link there about the fact that it's not yet verified, with info about loading a page to enter those amounts.

Depending on the bank, you should also see an option to verify using your online banking login so you don't have to mess with the amounts at all.

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.