Withdrawing money impossible - please help

Sayo7
Contributor
Contributor

Dear PayPal community,

Recently I had a problem with my PayPal account. Namely, when I tried to transfer funds I had to choose between two options "standard" and "instant" which is, to be honest, new for me because until now I've always had only "instant option". But the main problem is that whichever option I choose I cannot withdraw money because it shows like my Debit card is not connected, even though it is. Just to mention, I have been using this same card for 8 months and I didn't have any problems at all. I am not sure what is happening so could anyone please tell me how to solve this problem?

P.S. A few days ago I found out that some members of the PayPal community had a similar problem a year ago and that it was due to some system errors but I am still not sure if that is the case with me as well.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sayo7 

Is your debit card a Visa? Visa generally accept withdrawals more than MasterCard, depending on the region. Due to repeated attempts to withdraw, the security system could have been triggered too. May have to leave the account alone for a few days before trying again so the security system can reset/cool down.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Sayo7
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, thank you for your answer. Well, my card is a MasterCard but as I have mentioned I haven't had any problems until now. It looks like the system changed because before I only had the "instant" option and now I have "standard" option as well. Maybe that triggered all of this but I am not sure.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.