Withdrawing funds to US account

SMT7993
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I have a personal German PayPal account, and according to the PayPal offerings worldwide page (https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-country-functionality-outside[Removed. Phone #s n...), it is possible to withdraw funds from a German PayPal account to my US bank account. However, I only seem to be able to find the option of adding a EU bank account to my PayPal account. Is there any way I can actually withdraw funds to my US account, or is the information on that page incorrect?

Thanks in advance and best regards

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Gwen

Hi there, it sounds like we'd want to take a closer look into this, so to avoid sharing personal information over a public forum I would recommend reaching out to our Customer Service support through either Facebook or Twitter. If you don't have a Facebook or Twitter account, you can always go to the bottom of any PayPal page and click "Help" or "Contact." 

Login to Me Too

SMT7993
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Gwen, and thanks for the reply!

I already called the support, and although they weren't sure, they said that they don't think there's a way to transfer funds from a European PayPal account to a US bank account, but the website clearly states that there is.

I also sent a message to PayPal on Facebook some days ago, but I haven't received a response yet.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.