Withdrawing funds after 180 days of waiting

Sarafina254
Contributor
Contributor
Please paypal send me an email after 180 days stating my funds are eligible for withdrawal, but i want to get the money through mpesa, Paypal to Mpesa(thunes) how do i convince them to do that for me,tjey told me to add a US bank account which i dnt have, please help
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sarafina254 

sadly if your account is limited the ONLY option to withdraw funds when they say you can is via a US bank account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sarafina254 

sadly if your account is limited the ONLY option to withdraw funds when they say you can is via a US bank account.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Sarafina254
Contributor
Contributor
Send me am account then to do that
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sarafina254 

Ha ha.  🤔

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

johnny_XRV
Contributor
Contributor

I'm in UK. After the 180 days ended this week I tried to withdraw funds by adding a bank account and a credit card but it would not transfer. Then I tried transferring to another Paypal account and it's locked me out for another 180 days.

All I did was sell a bloody tent!

And there's no way to contact them about it. Only way I see to resolve this is to take them to court.

Login to Me Too

plencc
Contributor
Contributor

Yes do that Mate this C-nt are to much real bad reviews and complaints about their shirry services  Every where and they don't care at all

Login to Me Too

plencc
Contributor
Contributor

stick to Skrill and neteller

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.