Withdrawing from PayPal using Equity Bank

AishaM
Contributor
Contributor

I have a challenge in withdrawing funds from my PayPal account to Equity through my bank's portal. Each time I try to withdraw using Equity bank, I receive an error. I then tried sending my using my PayPal account or purchasing items online, however, I receive an error indicated that the transaction cannot be completed at this moment. I would like to withdraw my funds since I am having financial challenges. However, PayPal has inconvenienced me and frustrated me with poor customer service. I have contacted support through phone, email and chat, but they are not helpful. Someone kindly help me to resolve the issue.  

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AishaM 

Seems like a security block. Leave account alone for several days so security can reset/cool down. Then carefully try again and do not force it by repeating failed actions.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AishaM 

Seems like a security block. Leave account alone for several days so security can reset/cool down. Then carefully try again and do not force it by repeating failed actions.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.