Withdrawals.

Pbuya
Contributor
Contributor
Helloh Team. I am new in this community.I am just seeking for advice.my paypal account was on limitation for for the last 180 days and more due to user agreement.I've received an e mail that says i am now eligible to withdraw my money,but when i try the transaction does not go through.Kindly help me on what i should do please?
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Pbuya 

There are the added options only in Kenya of using the services of M-PESA or Equity Bank to transfer funds out of a PayPal account. If unable to get those to work, customer service assistance would be needed.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Pbuya
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks alot for your response.how do i get customer service assistance. Pbuya
Login to Me Too

Pbuya
Contributor
Contributor
I thankyou Sir for your advise.I called paypal almost one month ago and i was told to stay close to my e mail since they will lift the limitation so that i can be able to withdraw via m pesa.But since the i have not seen any progress.I have written several mails but i am not getting the needed help.Should i call paypal once more again. Kind regards Pbuya
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Donna

Hello Pbuya,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post.

As your question is very account specific, I would advise you to contact our customer care department who can help you further. You can do this by clicking on the Help and Contact link at the bottom of every PayPal page to check what your contact options are. You can also contact us via our Facebook Page or Twitter @askPayPal.

-Donna

Login to Me Too

Pbuya
Contributor
Contributor
Ok thankyou Sir.I will contact them.even though i have been communicating to them so many times,and i have not been helped so far. Pbuya
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.