Withdrawal

saint_models
Contributor
Contributor
Hi based in UK. Had account for year or so and had high level of payments. Never had an issues. Withdrawal upto £1000 not had issues. This week withdraw £1900 and said completed spoke to PayPal as hadn't arrived and they said no issues their end and wasn't subject or any checks. Bank said nothing came and always was same bank. Not sure what to do now
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi saint_models,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum! 

In general, once you see that your withdrawal has been completed, the amount should show in your bank account after a couple of hours. However, if 48 hours have passed and you are still unable to locate the amount, please reach out to our Customer Service and one of our agents will be happy to help. 

If you would like to call in, you can find the correct phone number for your country by clicking 'Help & Contact' at the bottom of the PayPal homepage and by clicking 'Contact us' and then 'Call us'. You can also contact us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PayPalUK) or on Twitter (@AskPayPal).

I hope this helps!

Martina 

Login to Me Too

saint_models
Contributor
Contributor
Hello. Thank you for the reply. Yes your team have replied and given me the FPID. My bank still adamant it's not arrived and said it will automatically go back after 7 days. So not sure what to do now apart from wait and panick X
Login to Me Too

saint_models
Contributor
Contributor
Hi hope your well Okay so my bank now have me a good refunded to my account who do I chase PayPal side now?? As was actioned yesterday via our bank
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.