Withdrawal

Bigton888
Contributor
Contributor
I am so helpless now that PayPal has declared that my money is lost. The sad thing is that PayPal does not even do something to track it since the time that it has been lost on 19 Nov 2018. I am now sick because of stress and cannot even pay my hospital bills. $271 is valuable in my country and being an ordinary Filipino, I need it badly for the family esp this Xmas. This is the loneliest Xmas that I will ever have and I cannot function as before because of this financial problem that PayPal has done to me. I am already 68 but I have to work hard still for the family because we are not rich. Today, I am begging for your help so as to survive this holiday season and make my family a bit happy. Any amount that you can donate to me is greatly appreciated. You can forward your donation to PayPal because my account is still active. God bless you.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Bigton888

Sorry but begging for donations is against forum rules, if it wasn't then we would be inundated with these posts and those needing actual Paypal help for Paypal issues would be delayed getting that help.
No one is going to send funds to a 'stranger' with any unproven story.
Try a 'gofundme' page.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.