Withdrawal under review

angelaguilar
Contributor
Contributor

I've been using Paypal for 10 years and this is the first time it happened. When I transferred to my bank account yesterday I got this: 

At PayPal, our primary concern is making sure that your money is secure. We do this by routinely reviewing some transactions. We’ve placed your withdrawal under review and this will last for up to 24. If it passes our review, we’ll release it and the regular withdrawal timeframe will then take effect. If we can’t release it for any reason, we’ll contact you.

I am a freelancer, I use the same device (desktop), same bank account, I haven't changed any details in my account, I've been paying fees and the amount isn't that high compared to previous transfers. 

When I transfer I get an email "We're transferring money to your bank" but this time it's "We’ve received your withdrawal request", which means it's on hold. It's still pending on my recent activity as well. Has this happened to others? 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

angelaguilar
Contributor
Contributor

I finally got the "We're transferring money to your bank" email after 24 hours. I hope this won't happen again. 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

angelaguilar
Contributor
Contributor

I finally got the "We're transferring money to your bank" email after 24 hours. I hope this won't happen again. 

Login to Me Too

carlynlee9
Contributor
Contributor

Please me too ineed my money

Login to Me Too

tiehah
Contributor
Contributor
Me too.. please..
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.