Withdrawal under review - Bank transfer.

QuickQuestion24
Contributor
Contributor
So I've used PayPal for a long time and this is a recent issue, it seems like any time I transfer from my PayPal balance to my bank account in excess of $1500, I get placed under review. After a day this releases and it gets sent as usual. I contacted PayPal support and was told it's because "we take your security very important and when you make a purchase we want to make sure it's you.". What I don't understand and I told them this is that it's a transfer to a bank account I obviously authorized at some point. I also am having to do the text message confirmation step. Anyways, the support agent essentially told me to make multiple small transactions and things would be fine. Is this correct? Because as I told the support representative, that's shady as ..... Tldr; support told me to do a ton of small transfers to get around their under review system if I do it will I get in trouble? (I took screenshots of the conv/saved it) Also added question, had some transfers go under review on Friday, send on Saturday and they aren't there on Monday - is that PayPal not sending until today or my bank not crediting today.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

QuickQuestion24
Contributor
Contributor
I see, just throws me off because it's pretty routine or was until recently and nothing's changed. Guess I'll just wait on every transaction :/. Gonna take me a year to transfer from one bank account to the other at this rate lol. (One has a daily deposit limit)
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.