Withdrawal to my Debit Card is on Pending

VladislavLV
New Community Member

Dear Gentlemen

I connected my debit card to my PayPal account and already verified it twice. Two days ago I withdrew money to my Debit Card. It still says "Pending" although my debit card is verified in PayPal and it should have been sent immediately.

Dear Support, in the previous replies you mentioned that this is my first time withdrawing money to my debit card. However, this is not true. One month ago I did already withdraw funds to my debit card. That is why I’m curious why it needs a review since there was already checking process first time and since my debit card is already verified twice I’m very confused why it is still on pending.

Could you please check it again?

My first transaction was on the 4th of October.  31 of October is my second transaction. That is why there should be no pending and no reviewing my request. My funds are still on pending since October 31, 11 AM.

Please, check it again. I need your help as soon as possible.

Thank you in advance, Vladislav.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Martin

Hi @VladislavLV,

Welcome to our Community!

Unfortunately, we cannot comment on account-specific issues on this platform for data protection reasons. Payment or withdrawal reviews can take place for security reasons or it could be a technical issue on Paypal or the card receiver. If the pending status is more than 72 hours please contact our support directly to have this issue reviewed. 

Thanks

Martin

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.