Withdrawal to card

Zombik
Contributor
Contributor

In past I did withdraw funds direct to my Visa card, now when I press button "Transfer funds" it goes into Transfer to bank account.

Do I do something wrong? 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Rich

Hi @Zombik

Thanks for reaching out to the PayPal Community. You should be able to withdraw funds to a confirmed Visa credit, debit, or prepaid card or a US bank account. Have you checked to see if your card has updated information? Have you tried adding a new card? 

- PayPal_Rich

As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters always point in the right direction.
- Irish Proverb
Login to Me Too

Zombik
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, Rich!!! Thank you very much, today it worked. I think it was glitch or something like this (I think). Today I have another problem, I processed to withdraw, it worked Just well, it showed me Completed, but money didnt appear on my card, and also they are not on PP account. And I cannot find in transactions, anywhere. Waiting For Tomorrow to see what happens, maybe local bank had some technical issues.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Michelle

Hi @Zombik,

When a withdrawal shows completed on our system, it means that the money has been successfully sent. It varies from bank to bank, but most banks receive and process card transfers within a couple of business days. So sorry for any confusion! 

Thank you!

Michelle 

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.