Withdrawal to bank account

AngelineM
Contributor
Contributor

I am having a problem withdrawing my money on my account. My account was limited but paypal said I can withdraw it to my account. But my problem is whenever I tried to withdraw my money, it always reverse back to my account which make my balance decreased because of charge fee. When I ask about why did it always reversed they said maybe there is a wrong information in my bank account so I need to edit it. There is no edit option, I need to remove my bank first and reenter my bank account information but whenever I tried to removed it theres always an error said "Sorry, we are not able to process your request. Please try again later." so I contacted paypal via email but they always keep sending me the procedure "Here’s how to withdraw money from your PayPal account to your debit card, credit card, or prepaid card:" always like that. I know how to withdraw it but my real problem is it keeps reversed back to my paypal account so I ask them again maybe they can edit my bank information for me but they didnt really reply for solving my problem. Please anyone can help me here with my problem.

Thank you and Godbless.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.