Withdrawal to Credit Card fails

sam_b11
Contributor
Contributor

Hello!

I am trying to withdraw my balance to my Card for the last three days but it keeps failing 

Everytime this message shows: "Sorry, but we need more information. Please contact Customer Service for assistance."

I was asked to wait for 24 hours and check if the problem is solved. Still nothing

I tried removing and re linking my card and nothing, I can't change my name which is on my profil because that is my legal name .

Please! if anyone has an idea what is the reason? and what are the information that they need ?

Sadly, I haven't received any email or notification to clarify the problem,  

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@sam_b11 

What country is your PayPal account based in?

The name and billing address on the card must match name and billing address on your PayPal account though. Have you withdrawn funds to your card before?

It could just be the security system is triggered with your repeated tries forcing it so it give error messages. Leave account alone for a few days before trying again. Be sure to switch off and on your internet connection as bad, weak, unstable signals can interfere with processing requests.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@sam_b11 

What country is your PayPal account based in?

The name and billing address on the card must match name and billing address on your PayPal account though. Have you withdrawn funds to your card before?

It could just be the security system is triggered with your repeated tries forcing it so it give error messages. Leave account alone for a few days before trying again. Be sure to switch off and on your internet connection as bad, weak, unstable signals can interfere with processing requests.

Login to Me Too

sam_b11
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @sharpiemarker 

My account is based in Morocco.

I created the account with my legal name which is also the same one on my ID card and Credit Card. 

I have never withdrawn any money, I wanted to accumulate some before withdrawing it. 

I appreciate your advice! I think as you said it is just an error, and just a momennt ago I was asked to provide some information such as the reason why I use PayPal... I think for security or authenticity reasons.

So I think I will just wait and see. 

Thanks again for your reply! 

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@sam_b11 

You're very welcome. 🙂

Login to Me Too

Eromoselejeffre
Contributor
Contributor

Please am trying to withdraw the money in my paypal account to my main account but i can't do that 

My account is from Edo state Nigeria 

Please help me out please 

Login to Me Too

sam_b11
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @Eromoselejeffre 

When you log in to your account take a look at Summary (home page), see if there is any notification/message asking you to provide any information or fix/correct/add something on your profil/ bank account/ or card. because when you have any issue in the mentioned stuff PayPal may restrict/limit your access to some features.

If you can't find none of that then, I think you should consider contacting Paypal via Email or a Call.

I really hope you'll find a solution!

Login to Me Too

Eromoselejeffre
Contributor
Contributor

Please how can i contract paypal directly please

I have done what they ask me to do on my notification already 

Login to Me Too

sam_b11
Contributor
Contributor

Go to bottom left corner of the page, you will find Help, click on it on the next page choose Contact us. then choose how you want to contact them by Email or Phone.

I hope I helped! good luck @Eromoselejeffre 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.