Withdrawal stuck

markysharkyz
Contributor
Contributor

Hey i recently added a card to my paypal account to withdraw my money which was accepted however later i had a notification which said "Please confirm your debit or credit card to complete verification and remove the pre-set limits on your account." so i tried verifying however i get this error "The Credit Card Verification System used by PayPal is currently unavailable. Please try to add your credit card at a later time. We apologize for this inconvenience." 

now my amount is stuck in the middle i am unable to verify and unable to get it back so i can withdraw to my other card and i needed this money asap for my education, please help me.

Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi markysharkyz,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble verifying your card. 😞 In a situation like this, it would be best to contact us by phone, Facebook, or Twitter so that we can check into what's happening and help resolve the issue. Thanks!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.