Withdrawal rejected & the worst customer service I've ever seen

Mimcha
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,
Paypal has been rejecting my Upwork funds withdrawal for days, regardless of the amount. I haven't changed anything in my profile and only two days prior to this problem I withdrew a similar amount and it went through immediately. I wasn't notified about my account being blocked for any reason. It is verified and I have been using it for a long time. I wrote multiple emails to customer service since June 6th and I've never heard anything from them. It is funny that every time I send an e-mail, I get notified that someone will respond in 24 hours. I have never seen a worse customer service. I linked someone else's account to my upwork now and will hopefully transfer my money tomorrow, then switch to Payoneer, but I've never been more frustrated by any company's customer support as I am now. 

Has anyone had similar issue?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mimcha 

Paypal is 'country specific' so advice often depends on what country you are in. As you have not added your country to your community profile or said in your post then we can't help at the moment.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Mimcha
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for the response. I am located in Bosnia and Herzegovina. 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mimcha 

have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Mimcha
Contributor
Contributor

I've just reached out through Facebook and we'll see how it goes. Thank you for your responses and effort to help!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.