Withdrawal payment not received after 10 days

farfar
Contributor
Contributor

i have withdrawn USD 2000 to my Visa card on 22nd November which showed completed status right after my withdrawal but still fund not credited i have check with my bank they have confirmed that they didn't received any fund from PayPal. I always use same method and credit card for all my past withdrawal but not having such issue. I also send email to paypal, auto reply said that they will reply in 24 hours but it is more than 48 hours nobody reply me back. I am using paypal since last 4 or 5 years and not having this issue in past. Where is my money???

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@farfar

You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation or account issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

farfar
Contributor
Contributor

I have already send them 2 email by using that links but nobody answer me back, only i received an auto reply which said that they will contact me back in 24 hours but after 48 hours nobody contact me. Bad experience from paypal customer service.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@farfar

Sadly not a lot we can do about that one really.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

farfar
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass wrote:

@farfar

Sadly not a lot we can do about that one really.

I hope paypal support team help me to solve this issue.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.