Withdrawal of money

wayne_eriza
Contributor
Contributor
Hello PayPal Community! I have received the payment last Feb 9 and transferred it to my account last Feb 10. For the past year, in my experience, I can withdraw the money after 2 days. But right now, after 3 days, my bank account shows it has the money but I cannot withdraw it. ATM shows 'you cannot make this transaction'. Why is that so? Please help! Thanks! 🙂
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @wayne_eriza,

I'm sorry to hear that your bank will not release the funds to you. If the funds have been successfully withdrawn to your bank account, PayPal would have no further control over the money. Please reach out to your bank for assistance.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

wayne_eriza
Contributor
Contributor
Hello! I found out that the problem is with my bank account not this online account. I have settled this issue already. Thankyou so much!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @wayne_eriza,

Thank you for the update! I'm glad it's resolved!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.