Withdrawal of funds

Cris5914
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I recently made 2 sales, one on 16th march, the other on 2nd April, but all the funds are on hold, so my question is can I withdraw the funds I received on 16th after 21 days? Or do I have to wait for my last sale to mature also?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Cris5914 

If you entered tracking number for the shipment, then PayPal can confirm delivery with the courier, or, check the tracking number yourself and if item is delivered, then click "Add Tracking" in the PayPal transaction details, select an order status Shipped or Order Processed and then contact the buyer to "Confirm Receipt" on their end of the transaction to release your funds sooner.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Cris5914 

If you entered tracking number for the shipment, then PayPal can confirm delivery with the courier, or, check the tracking number yourself and if item is delivered, then click "Add Tracking" in the PayPal transaction details, select an order status Shipped or Order Processed and then contact the buyer to "Confirm Receipt" on their end of the transaction to release your funds sooner.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.