Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Withdrawal of funds

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor

Withdrawal of funds

Hi, I recently made 2 sales, one on 16th march, the other on 2nd April, but all the funds are on hold, so my question is can I withdraw the funds I received on 16th after 21 days? Or do I have to wait for my last sale to mature also?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Withdrawal of funds

@Cris5914 

If you entered tracking number for the shipment, then PayPal can confirm delivery with the courier, or, check the tracking number yourself and if item is delivered, then click "Add Tracking" in the PayPal transaction details, select an order status Shipped or Order Processed and then contact the buyer to "Confirm Receipt" on their end of the transaction to release your funds sooner.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Withdrawal of funds

@Cris5914 

If you entered tracking number for the shipment, then PayPal can confirm delivery with the courier, or, check the tracking number yourself and if item is delivered, then click "Add Tracking" in the PayPal transaction details, select an order status Shipped or Order Processed and then contact the buyer to "Confirm Receipt" on their end of the transaction to release your funds sooner.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post