Withdrawal money to UAE bank (usd account)

Abinf
Contributor
Contributor
Hi. I have a US Dollar a/c in UAE bank. I want to recieve funds from my PayPal a/c to my local bank USD account without the currency conversion. How is it possible? Can anyone please help me?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Abinf 

Some countries can only withdraw to a credit or prepaid card such as UAE. You’ll have to contact customer service to tell them to set your linked card to the currency you want in order to withdraw in a different currency. Otherwise PayPal will always withdraw in your local currency.

its easier to accept payments in your own local currency and let the sender deal with the currency conversion. PayPal accounts are not meant for forex gain. Do that at a Forex trading service.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Abinf 

Some countries can only withdraw to a credit or prepaid card such as UAE. You’ll have to contact customer service to tell them to set your linked card to the currency you want in order to withdraw in a different currency. Otherwise PayPal will always withdraw in your local currency.

its easier to accept payments in your own local currency and let the sender deal with the currency conversion. PayPal accounts are not meant for forex gain. Do that at a Forex trading service.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

ankeshkothari

This is false. PayPal UAE allows withdrawals to bank accounts and does not limit to credit or prepaid cards. It just tries to send it in the local currency and so tries to convert USD to AED. Which is problematic if the local bank account you have in UAE is US dollar based.

Hopefully PayPal can allow sending funds to US dollar bank accounts which are not from USA without trying to convert to a local currency. But I don't think its possible through the online interface. May need to escalate to support and see what is possible.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.