Withdrawal money getting cancelled

pasawala
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, I paid $10 (2 times) to GamerPro app on 20th Oct 2019 through paypal from my ICICI credit card (master card). The transaction was successful for the GamerPro app. Now when I'm trying to withdraw $27 from the app to paypal, after 1-3 days, the money shows in paypal (i get mail for the same). As soon as i try to claim my money, it gets cancelled. I tried the same process 3 times. Paypal customer care says that i need to talk to my bank... The bank says i need to talk to paypal. I am confused. I want to money back. Can anyone please help? Thank you.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

pasawala
Contributor
Contributor
The withdrawal was not processing because my paypal account was not activated to recieve payments. To receive payments (in India), you must do KYC, by adding your PAN number and selecting the purpose code. After successful verification of your KYC, your paypal account would be ready to accept the payments.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

pasawala
Contributor
Contributor
After some research, i came to know that my bank account name and the name in paypal has to be same for the transaction or withdrawal from the third party through paypal to my bank account. For example My bank account name is Ishan Mittal And my paypal name is Ishan B Mittal How to edit the middle name intial 'B' to paypal name to make it Ishan B Mittal? As paypal only gives 2 name fields First Name & Last Name Can anyone help me with this?
Login to Me Too
Solved

pasawala
Contributor
Contributor
The withdrawal was not processing because my paypal account was not activated to recieve payments. To receive payments (in India), you must do KYC, by adding your PAN number and selecting the purpose code. After successful verification of your KYC, your paypal account would be ready to accept the payments.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.