Withdrawal issue from PayPal to bank acc

shel23
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I am trying to withdraw my paypal balance to my registered bank acc, I have done this plenty of times before but it isn’t allowing me to trf this tie it says refused instant trf??? I can’t get any sense from the website as to why this is refused??
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Michael

Hello, @shel23. Not being able to complete a withdrawal is a definite concern! Thanks for taking the time to add your post here on the PayPal Community Forum.

In general, the most common reason a transaction like a withdrawal can't be completed is because PayPal's Security System has detected a higher than usual level of risk and has taken steps to block the transaction. This is typically a temporary condition, and it's not a reflection on you or your standing with PayPal. The System takes steps to protect customer's accounts, information and transactions based on PayPal's desire to keep everything as safe and secure as possible.

Steps that usually help in a situation like this include logging out from everything on your computer, deleting the cookies and temporary internet files and re-starting your system. Then wait 24-48 hours before making another, single attempt to complete a withdrawal. PayPal apologizes for any inconvenience this may cause, but keeping things secure is very important.

I hope this is helpful. If further assistance is required, please contact PayPal via phone (log on, click Contact at the bottom of the page and then click Call Us), via Facebook Private Message (click Send Message at https://www.facebook.com/paypal) or Twitter (send a Direct Message to @AskPayPal). Thanks for being a part of the PayPal Community!

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.