Withdrawal Problem

Hendra2

Hi everyone , excuse me.
so i contact paypal CS since 25 april, i have a problem regarding the withdrawal problem, starting from i just link my new bank account , the CS said it would take 3 days for the security to pretty much set the whole thing, but it has been 5 days now , and i still cant do anything about it, let alone knowing the rate , i keep getting error by just after inserting the funds i want, the error says "Theres a problem, Right now, we're not able to transfer the funds to your banks"
i even already contact my bank which , BCA ( bank central asia ) that my data is confirmed and true, but i still keep getting this error,  please i really need help regarding this , i need to take my money from here. thank you

best regards,

Hendra <Removed>

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPalMichelleW

Hello @Hendra2,

We're sorry to hear that you're having trouble withdrawing your funds. For this situation, I would suggest you contact us to provide additional details. To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter. I hope this helps.

Thanks!

MichelleW

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.