Withdrawal Hold

ccagay
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Sir/Maam,

Good day, I hope all is well.

I would like to know ways on how I can withdraw my money ASAP. I have been a long member of Paypal. I have it opened since 2010 with the same email but I opened it in VN. I have moved back here in the PH and don't have access to any mobile and bank accounts in Vietnam. Paypal support says I need to close that account and create a new one. It's been a long since I used Paypal and now, I want to use it again. How will I have the same privilege of withdrawing amounts ASAP. I'm stiff at the moment and would really be grateful if I can have my money available to my bank ASAP. 

You can verify my details and my transactions prior to creating this and closing the old one. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ccagay 

Paypal is country specific so if you move countries you have to open another paypal account in the country you reside in and add an address / phone number / bank accounts / cards from within that country.

You should really withdraw any funds / resolve issues / remove cards and bank accounts / cancel any subscriptions and close the old Paypal account before you move countries. If you don't then you may have problems doing so once you have moved and may need to contact customer services for help to resolve things.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.