Withdraw

Ysanti2005
New Community Member

Hi, I have problem on transferring my money to my account bank.i got notification that said "right now we're not able to complete this transaction"

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Michael

Hello, Ysanti2005. Welcome to the PayPal Community! Not being able to transfer money from your PayPal account to your bank account is a definite concern. I hope the following information is helpful.

In general, the error message you're seeing is likely due to PayPal's Security System taking steps to keep your transactions and information, and the transactions and information of all PayPal customers, safe and secure. If you are still seeing the same error message, it may be helpful to make no additional attempts to transfer money to your bank account for the next 24-48 hours to allow the System time to re-set.

It also may help to log out of everything on your computer, delete the cookies and temporary internet files, and re-start your system. After you wait 24-48 hours, please log on and make only one attempt to transfer money to your bank account. Multiple failed attempts to complete a transaction or an action on an account could lead the System to take further steps to secure an account.

I hope the situation is resolved at this time. If not, I hope this information is helpful. Thanks for being a part of the PayPal Community!

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.