Withdraw

Joeyleedoidge
New Community Member

How long does it take to transfer money from my PayPal account to my bendigo bank account??? I need it to be instant

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Joeyleedoidge wrote:
How long does it take to transfer money from my PayPal account to my bendigo bank account??? I need it to be instant

https://www.paypal.com/au/smarthelp/article/how-long-does-it-take-to-withdraw-balance-from-my-paypal...

https://www.paypal.com/au/smarthelp/article/why-does-my-withdrawal-status-show-complete%2C-but-the-f...

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Manny171
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@Joeyleedoidge

I have a better solution for you next time in fact do it (TODAY) call an agent from (Paypal) & get a (Paypal BANK CARD) & all your problems will go away & never have to do your crazy process ever again & use your Bank? for when you have Real Bills to pay like Car, or Rent. your doing things the Hard way kid

Right now I can go to the (ATM) I can take money out or go to the store & load in more money into Paypal & I don't have to worry about getting (CASH) out why? because I can do BOTH & not have to figure out when is the BANK that I linked to my Paypal going to have the Cash that is a HEADACHE your doing it the hard way kid😂

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Manny171

Not sure that option is available in Australia. !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Manny171
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@kernowlass

you could be 100% right that option could only be available if Paypal has partnered up with Australia Banks I forget that other people from different nation are here thx for clarifying that LOL.

that has to be frustrating I am so Lucky!! to have the option because I did Link up one of my Banks with Paypal & I was furious I did not like it since I'm old school & want to still use ATM's from time to time LOL. I can't sit around figuring if the money is available after a Transfer from Paypal to the Local Region Bank.

so I agree with you 100%

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Manny171

Not everyone says what country they are in but if its showing just click on their username and it will tell you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Manny171
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@kernowlass

I will keep that in mind thank you so many Questions people have it's crazy LOL I think I have answered about 20 Questions already it's exhausting LOL

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.