Withdraw to bank account

Shahpuria
New Community Member
Sir, There is an problem when I creating an account on PayPal , and adding bank details I'm not sure the account no. Is right, my account no. Is ending 9947 and my CRN no. Is ending 3820 657 amount was automatically transfer to ending 3820 , now I want to money back on my paypal account not to transfer bank account please help me .
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

makiig
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi Goodday @Shahpuria I am hoping all is well. We do appreciate your time contacting us and I would like to ask for apology for any inconvenience. I Hope that this details below would help. Where’s the money I transferred to my bank account? A withdrawal or transfer to a bank account typically completes in 1 business day, but it can take up to 5 days depending on your bank’s clearing process. A "Complete" status means we’ve successfully processed your withdrawal request. If the money you transferred doesn't appear on your bank account after 5 business days, your bank may have encountered a problem during processing. Check with your bank that all the completed bank details are up to date. Also make sure that your bank account allows electronic transfers and that it is in the currency of your country of residence. Occasionally, we may hold a withdrawal if there may be a higher-than-normal level of risk associated with the transaction. If it passes our review, we’ll release it, and the regular transfer timeframe will then take effect. We’ll email you as soon as we have an update. ***To see all Central and South American countries' transfer options, go to the PayPal Offerings Worldwide page and select a specific country.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.