Withdraw problem

Hranto
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. Previously I was easily able to transfer all my PayPal funds to my Credit Card. Now when I tried doing it, I pressed the Transfer Funds button, but it showed me to link a Bank Account option only. My Credit Card is linked and verified, everything is ok. But can't find anywhere the option to transfer the funds to it. What is the point of having the Credit Card attached then if you removed this option?

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Hranto 

As you have not added your country to your community profile or said in your post then we can't help at the moment (Paypal varies a lot country to country).

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Hranto
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass 

Thank you very much for your response. I am from Georgia(country).

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Hranto 

Then you should be able to withdraw to a card.

Are you sure your card is still in date and you have not had any failed transfers from it?

Also check with your card issuer to make sure there are no issues and the paypal link from when you confirmed the card is still valid.

Finally have you moved house at all only the billing address of the card has to match the address on the paypal account. 

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Hranto
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass 

I have no problems with cards dates . It is valid since 2022. Last withdraw I did 15 days ago and also have no problems. Billing adresses are matched. Only I want to withdraw from Armenia. But I have also made all  withdrawals from Armenia during the last year․ Is it possible that something has changed in these 15 days? Thank you very much for your helping. It is very important for me. Untitled.png

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Hranto 

Paypal is country specific so if you move countries you have to open another paypal account in the country you reside in and add an address / phone number / bank accounts / cards from within that country.

If you don't then you may have problems and may need to contact customer services for help to resolve things.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

gtteam
New Community Member

any fix? still no appear cards(((

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.