Withdraw problem HELP

mpavic
Contributor
Contributor

Hello guys,

I have problems to withdraw my funds from my PayPal account. I have linked credit card. I had talk with support regarding verifying my account because I got message that I can perform withdraw at the moment an to try again later. They said that I will be available to perform withdraw after 10 minutes from the call and I tried tomorrow (about 16 hours later) and I still couldn't perform withdraw. 

On my mobile app it shows me that I had to link my card, when I follow link to add my account it shows me card which I have already. I tried but same issue repeats.

When I try to withdraw over my laptop I get old issue which should be fixed after call. Message: 

Sorry, we are not able to process your request. Please try again later.

I have sent 3 mails to support already but I din't get response from them. Could you please have solution for this?

Thanks in advance!
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Donna

Hello mpavic,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post.

As your question is very account specific, I would advise you to contact our customer care department who can help you further. You can do this by clicking on the Help and Contact link at the bottom of every PayPal page to check what your contact options are. You can also contact us via our Facebook Page or Twitter @askPayPal.

-Donna

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.