Withdraw pending

Tkelso
New Community Member

Im been waiting for a withdraw of funds from my Paypal balance to my debit card. I even selected to get my money instantly (within 30 mins) and still 3 days later it still appears as pending!!!! Is anyone else having this issue??

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

X9ss

Also experiencing this issue, been 4 days and still pending despite explicit notice in the confirmation email that anything over 12 hours would warrant a follow-up email at the very least.

Login to Me Too

Tkelso
New Community Member

I don't understand what the issue is. when i asked a rep if it was across the board for everyone he said yes and i asked how come i didn't get a warning before doing the transfer and he had no answer. Thank you for you comment

@X9ss wrote:

Also experiencing this issue, been 4 days and still pending despite explicit notice in the confirmation email that anything over 12 hours would warrant a follow-up email at the very least.

Login to Me Too

Az2089
Contributor
Contributor
Having the same issue, been 4 days no2 and support have stated engineers are looking in to it. This is a billion dollar business, the level of service is genuinely horrendous.
Login to Me Too

dopesmol
Contributor
Contributor
Same had a 24 hour hold now going on 4 days no clue how I'm going to eat tomorrow customer service keeps saying wait 48 hours I was advised by a agent not to do another transfer until the first one goes through
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.