Withdraw of money is taking longer than usual

Wolfy215
Contributor
Contributor
I withdrew my money from PayPal to my bank and it's been 4 days now and it's not in my account. The transaction was shown completed right away. I called my bank and they told me that it can take up to 72hours to be in my account, however it's been over that. What do I do? Where's my money?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Wolfy215,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

If the withdrawal is showing as completed on your PayPal account, it means that we have sent the money out to your bank. If it has not arrived I recommend following up on this with your bank so they can check on what might have happened. I can see from your profile that you are registered in Russia. Withdrawals to a bank account in your region may take up to 5 business days to show in your bank account depending on your bank's clearing process.

If you are unable to locate the deposit in your bank account and the status of the transaction is still 'Completed' in your PayPal account history, we can trace your withdrawal once 14 working days have passed.

Usually, if there is a problem with withdrawal, it is returned to us and the money is reversed back into your PayPal balance. So far, the withdrawal has not been returned to us.

We would recommend contacting your bank to inquire about the receipt of the withdrawal. If the money is still not in your bank account after 14 working days, please contact us and we can then begin a search for the missing funds. For our contact details, just click the Contact Us link near the bottom of any PayPal page.

Rachael 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Wolfy215,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

If the withdrawal is showing as completed on your PayPal account, it means that we have sent the money out to your bank. If it has not arrived I recommend following up on this with your bank so they can check on what might have happened. I can see from your profile that you are registered in Russia. Withdrawals to a bank account in your region may take up to 5 business days to show in your bank account depending on your bank's clearing process.

If you are unable to locate the deposit in your bank account and the status of the transaction is still 'Completed' in your PayPal account history, we can trace your withdrawal once 14 working days have passed.

Usually, if there is a problem with withdrawal, it is returned to us and the money is reversed back into your PayPal balance. So far, the withdrawal has not been returned to us.

We would recommend contacting your bank to inquire about the receipt of the withdrawal. If the money is still not in your bank account after 14 working days, please contact us and we can then begin a search for the missing funds. For our contact details, just click the Contact Us link near the bottom of any PayPal page.

Rachael 

Login to Me Too

Gary114
Contributor
Contributor

Pay Pal Hmmm..... Luxemburg! Hmmmm. I have funds in my wallet and can not withdraw and transfer back to my account!!! it will not process this procedure always a box check information !! the contact us is just a virtual IDIOT that continues to give the same instructions that I have tried a thousand times!!! you never get to speak to a person !!! received an email from an advisor that gave the same instructions just being given the run around!!! Luxembourg, where the are registered, is black listed in the banking business very dodgy...... just think all the money they have kept and can invest or trade just SCAMMERS

in future I will just pay with my card and any disputes you can always liaise with your bank I must say my bank has 100% always resolved such disputes very quickly and professionally on the telephone and with large amount a fraud claims form!!!   

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.