Withdraw my money I can't withdraw my money

Bradly07
Contributor
Contributor
Please help me withdraw my money, it's been years now, I still can't get my money, when I contact support, they said wait 72 hours, and it has been more than a week now.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Bradly07,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

I am sorry to know about the withdrawal issue. Our security program considers a variety of factors at each transaction/activity to keep you safe. Any activity can often be blocked, held, or declined if we detect any unusual or suspicious activity or not safe for your account in the future. Have you checked if you have received any notification about the account status? If not, please check the resolution center to find if you have got any emails and to complete the process. Kindly reach out to our customer support team via the contact options available on our website to know the reason for the withdrawal issue so that our advisors can assist you accordingly.

I hope this helps,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Bradly07
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, This is what they emailed me, almost years ago, but still I can't withdraw the money. "Your PayPal funds are now eligible for withdrawal. To withdraw funds from your account, please log in to PayPal. As a reminder, access to your account will remain limited. While access to your account is limited, you may: * place logos into your auction listings or on your website * update your account information * withdraw funds from your account You may not: * send or request money * receive payments * add funds to your account * close your account"
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ayesha

Hi, again @Bradly07!

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. In this situation, the best thing to do would be to contact our Customer Care department. You can do this by going to the ‘Contact ’ link at the bottom of every PayPal page. You will then see what contact options are available to you or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.

Best wishes,

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.