Withdraw money to my ae bank account

ASDJ
Contributor
Contributor

Hello

I am trying to widthraw funds from paypal into my ae bak account through network ae
the problem I am facing that on funds confirmation I see my balance as 0 but on paypal dashboard I can see that I have funds,

I have no idea why it's not detecting my funds and they seem as 0 meanwhile I have enough balance on my account.

please help

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Cristina

Hi ASDJ,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our Community Help Forum!

I am sorry about your issue. Please, check if your balance is in the 'Pending' balance.

If you need further clarification, please contact us by clicking 'Help & Contact' at the bottom of the PayPal homepage. You may reach out to us on Facebook or Twitter so that we can look into this further.

I hope this helps.

Cristina

Login to Me Too

ASDJ
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for your answer, but the balance is available on my account, the problem is when I try to withdraw to uae bank I get 0 balance and I got no clue what is the problem there  

Login to Me Too

ASDJ
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi @ASDJ,

Thank you for clarifying, it could be that you have outstanding issues with your PayPal account or there is security review blocking this. You may need to reach out to our support team by phone using the 'Help & Contact' option at the bottom of any PayPal page, they'll be able to help you get to the bottom of this, don't worry. 

Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.