Withdraw money to bank account with wrong bank beneficiary name but no refund from Paypal

thanhtran21
Contributor
Contributor

HI all,

I tried to withdraw money from my Paypal account to bank on 2nd May but there was a mistake (wrong beneficiary name). I checked with our bank and they said: there was an amount to my bank account but wrong beneficiary name that why they refunded.

I still haven't received a refund or any feedback about it from Paypal until now (30th May,2021). I claimed the transfer at Paypal Resolution Center but they asked a bank slip which i don't know.

What i have to do now?

Thanks in advance.

Thanh.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @thanhtran21

Welcome to the Community! 

I'm sorry to hear the money hasn't deposited into your account. Typically if a payment is denied by your bank, it's refunded to us within ten business days. Since it's not showing in your account yet, I recommend contacting Customer Support to file a trace. You can contact Customer Support by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal page. Support is also available through Facebook private message or Twitter direct message.

I hope this helps! 

- Meghan 

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

thanhtran21
Contributor
Contributor

Meghan,

Thanks for your response. I contacted customer support on Paypal's Facebook and appealed for a refund on Paypal's website. I also attached a refund slip which my bank returned to Paypal on 12th May,2021. But there is NO response from customer support till now.

- Thanh,

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.