Withdraw funds

MarriLoo
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. I am from Georgia(EU) and I am having trouble with withdrawing money from PayPal to my MasterCard, can you help me with that? When I click on "withdraw funds" it says that I need to add U.S. bank account. I am not from U.S. What should I do?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Intars

Hi MarriLoo,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.

Unfortunately, it's not possible to withdraw money to a MasterCard but most Visa cards are eligible for withdrawal. To check which withdrawal methods you can use, follow these steps:

1. Go to www.paypal.com and log in to your account.
  2. Under 'Money', click Withdraw.
  3. Select a withdrawal method, then follow the instructions to complete your withdrawal.

I hope this helps,

Intars

Login to Me Too

MarriLoo
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks you for your reply. Okay, why did it allow me to add MasterCard then if I wouldn't be able to withdraw funds there? I can't choose anything, because as I click on withdraw funds, this window pops up saying I have to add a bank account, when I click on "add bank account", it says I have to use an US bank account and there is some check photo, pointing which numbers I have to use. I don't have any US bank account, why does it even asks me about it?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Intars

You can use a MasterCard to send payments, @MarriLoo. When we offer our service to a country, we need to ensure that we are compliant with both local and international laws before we can offer our service. If you don't have a US bank account, you would need to add a Visa card to withdraw money. 

Intars

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.