Withdraw funds problem

alex008
Contributor
Contributor

Hello i have serious issue with try withdraw the money from my account

first  i recive problems when i linked my bank account  and after that i contact with my bank

and i purchase from them to make me a virtual visa card for be abble to withdraw my funds 

and now when i have it  and i successfully linked it i still find  a problem with withdrawing

after i choose my  card and press next i recive a blank page and when i reloaded it i recive same problem 

every time a internal eror please tell me hw  i can fix that 😕Untitled-1.jpg

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Bettybiop
Contributor
Contributor
f you are using a debit or credit card Paypal will not allow transfers to cards you have to have a bank “savings account” I have already enquirer about this so will now have to apply for a savings account & delete my debit Acc. & add my savings Acc. Hoping that helps
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Bettybiop

Please stop posting this inaccurate advice, the OP is in BULGARIA and CAN withdraw to a card.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Bettybiop
Contributor
Contributor
Really!? good for him.. I may just have to move to a country where I can access my funds😳
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Bettybiop

You can withdraw 'only' to a bank account in your country.

Trouble is you are advising folks that can withdraw to a card that they can't, just because you can't in your country.

If you don't know the answer then don't post inaccurate advice is best.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.