Withdraw conversion

Ivan12341
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I am from Croatia and I have USD in my business balance account. When i withdraw money it converts to croatian kuna (HRK). I want to withdraw it in USD, not HRK. My business partner from Croatia also has paypal business account, bank account in the same bank as mine and he requested to withdraw funds in USD, paypal allowed it. I sent 3 emails already and didnt get any answers from paypal. My business is suffering since i dont want to pay conversion fee to paypal (USD->HRK) and then again conversion fee to my bank to change from HRK to USD. Please allow me to withdraw USD.

Thank you.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Ivan12341,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience with regard to withdrawal in your local currency. Withdrawal to a bank registered in the local country with be completed using the local currency. If the account is registered as a Croatian account and the bank account is registered to that account with a Croatian address (as it all should be), then the withdrawals would be completed in that currency. 

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Bratko
New Community Member

Have similar issue, I tried to withdraw to my Visa debit card linked to my USD account in my bank, but PayPal make conversion USD-RSD and send me RSD amount. 
When I pay with my EUR linked card PP charge me in EUR directly, not doing any conversion?!? So why conversion during withdraw process? We can have multiple accounts for different currencies and I linked my USD account Visa on purpose to avoid any conversion.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.