Withdraw USD and forced curencies to local curencies (kzt) in Kazakhstan

renat_ukg
New Community Member

Hello,  For the last time a couple of days ago, I tried to transfer money to a debit card, My primary currencies is a USD and card account USD too. Then I try do transfer to my card - card marks as KZT and PayPal do convert to KZT --- but card account is a USD!!! and finally, it will be double converting!!!!! It is huge mistake or what? several years I have not any problem with it. What is a problem with it? or what to do?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @renat_ukg,

Welcome to our Community Forums! I'm sorry to hear a recent withdrawal didn't go as planned. I would recommend reaching out to our Customer Support over the phone to assist with this one. They'll be able to review the transaction and account details with you and see what went wrong and where. You can reach our Customer Support by clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website.

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.