Withdraw Information

cl1mb3rs
Contributor
Contributor

Hello guys,

I just wanted to ask how much time it takes for a withdraw to my bank account to pass from pending to confirmed ?

Regards,

Samuel.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Michelle

Hi @cl1mb3rs!

It can vary from bank to bank, but most bank transfers take about 3 to 5 business days to complete. If it has been more than 5 days and the withdrawal is still pending, please contact our customer support. To do this, please follow the Help & Contact link at the bottom of the page, or you can also reach us on Facebook or at @AskPayPal on Twitter.  

I hope this helps and thank you for joining the Community!

Michelle 

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Michelle

Hi @cl1mb3rs!

It can vary from bank to bank, but most bank transfers take about 3 to 5 business days to complete. If it has been more than 5 days and the withdrawal is still pending, please contact our customer support. To do this, please follow the Help & Contact link at the bottom of the page, or you can also reach us on Facebook or at @AskPayPal on Twitter.  

I hope this helps and thank you for joining the Community!

Michelle 

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.