Withdraw Funds

MN3
Contributor
Contributor

I am trying to withdraw funds to my nank account and the messahe "Check your information" keeps coming up???? What does this mean

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MN3 

Have you withdrawn funds before?
Are you withdrawing to a bank account and not debit card?
What error message are you getting?
Have you verified / confirmed your bank account?
Are the funds cleared and not pending?
Are the funds in your countries currency?
Is the bank account in exactly the same name as your paypal account name?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MN3 

Have you withdrawn funds before?
Are you withdrawing to a bank account and not debit card?
What error message are you getting?
Have you verified / confirmed your bank account?
Are the funds cleared and not pending?
Are the funds in your countries currency?
Is the bank account in exactly the same name as your paypal account name?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Lolly8
Contributor
Contributor
I love how paypal haven’t had an issue taking £1000s of my money out of my account with a slightly diff name to my paypal account for 10 years or so... but soon as I attempt to withdraw it fails with no error message other than £0 funds transferred. Then couple weeks later my funds balance resets to 0, completely disappeared and never end up in my bank account! Paypal disinterested in helping unless I call their helpline. I don’t know why they don’t have messages to tell you why I t’s failed 🤷‍♀️
Login to Me Too

Lolly8
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve just found out where the money went, PayPal uses funds in your balance (if there is funds in credit) to pay auto payments coming out rather than using your preferred debit/credit card.. at least that’s one problem solved, I’ve submitted a name change in hope to solve the other. Just wanted to mention it in case anyone else has disappearing funds
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Lolly8 

You don't need to have matching names when you are just paying a seller BUT if you are withdrawing funds banks now as further security check names to reduce the risk of you transferring it to another persons account with a mistyped bank account number by mistake.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.