Withdraw Fund (Business Account)

Marcus94
New Community Member

The business operates in Malaysia and Philippines. Our website focus on Philippines customer only thus we accept the currency (Philippines Peso). We receive the payment from customer and wish to withdraw the fund to our local (Malaysia bank account). But, the problem arises when I wish to try transferring Php400+ (about MYR 30+) only.

The system shows 'You've exceeded your withdrawal limit. Please lift the limit and try again.' When I click 'Lift the Limit' link, it shows '

Your PayPal account is Unverified. This means that you have not yet completed your enrollment in the Expanded Use Program. 
 Why should I become Verified?
 Becoming Verified increases your online reputation, helping you attract more buyers and increase sales. As an Unverified member of PayPal your payments are subject to a Sending Limit. By becoming Verified, you will be able to send unlimited funds with your PayPal account.'

I click 'Get Verified' but it brought me to the 'Balance' page only.

How to get verified my dear community friends? 

It is ridiculous that I can't find a proper guideline to do so. Even there is result to show, the setting is different from what it shows.

Thank you so much! 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.