Wirhdraw to debit card not working

rpsconsul
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal Acct shows my paypal bakance but not going to my linked debit card after transfer
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @rpsconsul,

I'm sorry to hear that the withdrawal you're trying to make is not successful. Are you getting an error, or is the withdrawal going through but the funds are not appearing in the card balance?

Thank you!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

rpsconsul
Contributor
Contributor
Firstly, i already told the community howvi fixedvit, why that isnt showing up 8s a mystery to me. Ok, i made my bank acct the preferred transfer acct. Transfer only took 2 days. The balance was showing up as my paypal balance. after the previous failure. So just click on the 0.00 $ and type in rhe value tou want transferred. I cant understand why the amounr doesnt appear in the $:value area, after all why wouldnt you not want to tranafer the total figure. It worked after that.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @rpsconsul,

Thank you for the follow-up! I'm sorry to hear that your earlier reply did not come through. I'm glad to hear that your withdrawal was successful!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.