Will I get all the payments after 21 days?

Hoangtuan1
Contributor
Contributor

I'm new on paypal and they hold my money for 21 days. This these 21 day, I have some payments (total: 1068$). The first payment I received is on 16th of April, the last payment I received was on 15th of May. The question is: After 21 day, will I received all all the payments (from 16/04 - 15/05) or just the payment in 16/04 ??? Please help.. Thank you so much.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Hoangtuan1 

Each payment will be on it's own 21 day timer. So your first payment will be released 21 days later from date of payment. Your second payment will be released 21 days later from that date of payment and so on.

There are ways you can get your payments sooner by adding tracking numbers to the transactions so that PayPal system can confirm delivery with the courier and release funds 24 to 48 hours later when it is confirmed. Don't know when exactly PayPal system will perform the confirmation because it is automated. Sometimes there could be delays with confirming delivery with the courier because either the tracking does not say it is delivered and have to check up on the shipment with the post office to deal with the problem or there is a technical glitch (which you call up PayPal customer service to release the funds).

Another way to get your payment sooner where you don't require tracking number (services/digital goods) or don't have one (sent without tracking number) is to click "Add Tracking" in the transaction details, select an order status and then contact the sender to "confirm receipt" on their end of the transaction to release your funds immediately.

https://www.paypal.com/vn/smarthelp/article/why-is-my-payment-on-hold-or-unavailable-faq1987

As a new seller, can I access my funds earlier? - https://www.paypal.com/vn/smarthelp/article/faq2886

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.