Why such a long wait to transfer money??

zlloyd1
Contributor
Contributor

I needed to transfer some money to my bank account tonight, and so I logged into my Pay Pal  account, and transferred some from my balance to my bank account, but of course, I cannot have the money until I grow old and die first because Pay Pal gets a kick out of holding transfers for days and days, for whatever reason.

I mean, with today's technology, a transfer of funds between two verified sources, should be almost instantaneous, and not several business days, so what is the hold up?? Why am I not allowed to have My money Pay Pal??

Made worse by the fact that they have all but turned off customer service support now, because of the Covid virus issues. So, your only options are to read useless FAQs, and find that once a transfer has been authorized, it cannot be cancelled. So I guess, nya nya we got you tiny person.

Does anyone else see this as a ridiculous, pointless waste of time, or am I alone in this??

Thanks in advance!!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Tdj14
Contributor
Contributor
I am having the same problem I transferred money last night and its still saying **bleep**ing pending... Im so annoyed as I have a bill to pay today... And like you said you cannot contact PayPal im fuming... My money not there's. Hope you get it resolved asap. Good luck x
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.