Why my balance is still hold?

jem261
Contributor
Contributor
I've been waiting for 21 days but my money is still on hold. Why is this happening? 😒😒
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Jadz4u
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi @jem261, we apologize for the inconvenience, regarding your concern about the payment you received that is still on hold please check this for further info: https://www.paypal.com/ph/smarthelp/article/why-is-my-payment-being-held-faq3236?app=searchAutoCompl... I hope this helps! Thanks!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8
Solved

Jadz4u
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi @jem261, we apologize for the inconvenience, regarding your concern about the payment you received that is still on hold please check this for further info: https://www.paypal.com/ph/smarthelp/article/why-is-my-payment-being-held-faq3236?app=searchAutoCompl... I hope this helps! Thanks!
Login to Me Too

marianina
New Community Member
@Jadz4u Can you send the link again please? When I try to open it. It says unavailable. I have the same issue as her and this is the first time it happened, but not my first time using PayPal. So I am worried. And I am not selling a product. So there's no way I could provide a tracking or anything. Thanks!
Login to Me Too

CMSS
New Community Member

I am having the same issue and the link is not working?

Have you got your payment yet?

Login to Me Too

Vegas5
New Community Member

I can help you. Email <Removed> I assist you

Login to Me Too

treeda8
Contributor
Contributor

I have use paypal payment for many times. But why suddenly one of my payment on hold ? 

Login to Me Too

Keen2
New Community Member

me too, my client already verified his account but still my balance is on hold for 7 days now.

Login to Me Too

Trend126
New Community Member
Same deal with my account I want my money
Login to Me Too

Vegas5
New Community Member

I can help you with that email <Removed> we talk

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.