New Community Member
How do I find out my network when withdrawing from binance
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

benfielding214
Contributor
Contributor
  1. Visit   to your registered account
  2. After the login, click on [Wallet] – [Spot Wallet] on the upper right-hand side of the page. Then, click on [Withdraw] button on the right banner
  3. Input the abbreviation or full name of a coin/token to withdraw, or select from the list
  4. Take Bitcoin (BTC) as an example, after confirming the address, copy it into the [Recipient’s BTC Address] field, and enter the withdrawal amount. The system will automatically calculate the handling fee and give the actual arrival amount: actual arrival amount = withdrawal amount-withdrawal fee
  5. For some special coins or tokens, there’s also a special identifier to be filled in the [Memo] section (They’re known as Tag or Payment ID for some tokens)

Using BNB as an example, first fill in the BNB withdrawal address. After that, copy the BNB [MEMO] in the corresponding platform and paste it into [MEMO] field. If the receiving address belongs to a personal wallet which has no memo, you may leave this field blank

6. For account safety reasons, you will be guided to pass the Phone verification code and email verification code will be valid only for 30 mins. Please check and enter the relevant codes in time
  7. Please double-check your withdrawal crypto, amount and address before clicking [Submit] on the Security verification page, or the withdrawal will not be executed
  8. After the withdrawal is executed successfully, you may return to [Wallet]-[Spot Account] and click [Transaction History]. Then select [Withdraw] and the corresponding [Date] to view the relevant withdrawal. You may also click the corresponding TXID to view the progress of the withdrawal on the blockchain.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.