Why hasn't my money been deposited into my local bank account?

Trondaugau
New Community Member

I think money transfer to my Bank account has been 5-7 business days, still in June 2, 2019 to now but i did't get it this money. And the money in my Paypal account did not trasfer back. Transaction ID 927104435M662842P.

How can i do now? 

Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Trondaugau 

Paypal normally say allow 14 business days and if no show then contact customer services.

https://www.paypal.com/vn/smarthelp/article/FAQ1244

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Trondaugau 

Paypal normally say allow 14 business days and if no show then contact customer services.

https://www.paypal.com/vn/smarthelp/article/FAQ1244

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

JForde
Contributor
Contributor
The same problem occurred to me on the automatic transfer in August 1. The bank can not find it. PayPal has given me the Trace ID but nothing has been resolved as yet. Either the bank or PayPal is at fault and no one has accepted responsibility for the lost funds.
Login to Me Too

Ruben79
New Community Member

Dear Paypal, My name is Ruben <removed> with ID <removed> with nationality PERUVIAN, the 24th of March I transfer money from my PayPal account to bussines  my local account number <removed> called BCP or Banco de Credit del Peru according to the attached voucher below so the 26th of March has been transferred BUT you know what ? we have not received this money yet , it has been more than a month BUT no ones can give the best way or any solution , we are completely disappointed because we contacted several people from Paypal but they give the same answer , please wait and apologize , in this situation no need any apologize , we need the money --PLEASE, HELP US TO be transferred the money, we are in pandemy and need that money. We do not understand why it takes so long.

i am looking forward to heraing from you

Ruben <removed>

ID: <removed>

<removed>

Login to Me Too

sthephen
Contributor
Contributor

can i know do you get your money back??

I withdraw my money to Indonesian Local Bank named : BANK OCBC NISP

in paypal web, i only found one bank name close to this : PT. BANK OCBC INDONESIA (with bank code <Removed>)

the withdraw status on the app is completed, but until today, there's no incoming transaction on my bank account

i ask my bank, and they said, the bank name that i choose is no longer exist, because on 2014 the bank merged with the other and the name is PT. BANK NILAI INTI SARI PENJIMPAN TBK (bank code: <Removed>).

i've report the case to paypal assistand via messege center and they said they wait my bank response first. 

my question is which bank they try to contact? since the bank name that i input is already unexist here.

i'm so frustated, the paypal staff so slow and unresponsive.

anyone with same experience, or if another paypal staff read this i ask your solution instead of asking me to wait and wait until forever

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.