Why customer have to open paypal aacount?

jurko19
Contributor
Contributor

Hi to all.

Recently I opened webshop and put paypal payment in my shop. When for example guest of my webshop want to pay, and click "Pay with paypal", page is redirected to paypal pages, and customer have to log in paypal account. Everything ok for now.

But if customer don't have paypal account, there is a button link below log in, "Create a account". If customer click on Create a account, of course he/she can put number of his/her bank card, but he/she must also sign in paypal.

Is it possible that customers don't need to sign in paypal to pay? Just to put credit or bank cards in it and done.

In my paypal settings I made really everything from "the book", and put On in "Paypal account optional" in website preferences, but there is no change. 

If it is important info I have business paypal, eu based. I already put api, all necessary to my wordpress paypal check out. At least I think so.

Please help. 🙂 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi @jurko19

Welcome to the community. You should have the option to integrate guest checkout for your buyer to pay you directly without logging into PayPal, here's some additional information on the process and a link to our developers site, https://www.paypal.com/hr/smarthelp/article/what-is-paypal-checkout-and-how-does-it-work-faq3317. Hope this helps

Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.