Why are my funds being held AGAIN???

debbasue52761
Contributor
Contributor

Why are my funds being held again???? Every time I sell something they hold my money for 21 days or longer (the last time it was nearly a month!) The guy has his stuff that he ordered and is happy with it, so why can't you release it? It's only 20 bucks, but I need it!! This is BS that I can't get my money when I need it!! If anyone has heard anything about the class action suit against Paypal and Ebay let me know. I'm in!! I'm so tired of their crap!!

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

debbasue52761
Contributor
Contributor

This is for anyone who reads this! Please tell your attorney general what's going on!! And if anyone files a class action lawsuit, please let me know! I'm in! I'm tired of being treated like crap on the bottom of Paypal's shoes!!!

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@debbasue52761

Do you mean the 'new seller' hold that every single seller on and off Ebay goes through?

You know the one you agreed to when you opened your paypal account and agreed to those terms?

And the user agreement that was approved by all legal authorities in every country? That one do you mean?

I and every single seller have gone through the hold and as its for buyer protection and I want buyers I perfectly understood.

But if you disagree then that is not a problem, paypal is not compulsory and you are welcome to close your account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Lola2008
Contributor
Contributor
I’m really glad this works for you Kernolass, but the OP needs his money! No need to such a sarcastic moron, is there? They’re currently holding a few hundred pounds of my money, even though my account has been open for 7+ years! The only explanation I got was ‘buyer protection’. Never mind the fact that I have 100% positive feedback! I need MY money! I’ve supplied all relevant postage/tracking info, I’ve never had a case opened against me and yet, they STILL have put a hold on MY cash! It’s wrong! So, whilst it’s great that you know all about these little loopholes some of us have to jump through just to access our own funds, some empathy and understanding goes a long way. Your comment is totally unnecessary and reeks of great self importance.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Lola2008

Giving the facts and my opinion is what this forum is all about.

I told him that the new seller hold is something that EVERYONE goes through and he agreed to it when he opened his account..............FACT.

I also gave my opinion on that hold as a seller myself. I also replied in 'like' to an OP that swore and was offensive but I still took the time to give them the facts....a little sarcasm sometimes aids putting that point across without being rude. I am not their 'nanny' and don't need to empathise.

I think the only person being rude and name calling on here is you.

And your facts are incorrect, if you have been left feedback then I am presuming its an Ebay sale?

If so that has NOTHING to do with Paypal as they are 2 separate companies and for Ebay sales, Ebay authorise when Paypal can release those funds.

Also feedback has NOTHING to do with payment release.

I could give you possible reasons on why you have been put back on that hold but guess you would prefer that I didn't bother, so I will go and help folks that are polite and appreciate my advice. Bye.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.